All of our facials are custom tailored to your skin type. All hour facials include steam treatment, cleansing, toning, a peel exfoliation, customized mask, extractions, moisturizer and a light massage.
- Express Organics Facial-30 minutes-$75
- Express Brightening Facial-30 minutes-$45
- Organics Facial-60 minutes-$70
- Classic Facial-60 minutes-$75
- Gentlemen’s Facial-60 minutes-$75
- Deep Cleansing Facial-60 minutes-$75
- Get the Red Out Facial-60 minutes-$75
- Hydrating Facial-60 minutes-$80 *Includes Hydra-repair
- Acne Facial-60 minutes-$85
- Back Facial-60 minutes-$95
- Regular-Firming Facial-60 minutes-$85-*Includes Hydra-repair
- Super-Firming Facial-75 minutes-$110-*Includes Hydra-repair, Protocell Mask
ADD ON INDULGENCES
- Hydra-Repair Capsule-during treatment-$5
- Rose Quartz Derma-Roller-during treatment-$5
- Eye-Revitalizer Treatment-during treatment-$10
- Triple Threat Peel, Extra Strength-during treatment-$10
- Protocell Mask-during treatment-$35
- Anti-Aging Hand Treatment-15 minutes-$18
- Scalp Massage-15 minutes-$15
- Foot Massage-15 minutes-$15
Microdermabrasion gives the best results when performed as a series. Our Microdermabrasion treatments are done with our state-of-the-art equipment, which includes diamond-tip and crystal exfoliation. The microdermabrasion process reveals younger looking skin while stimulating the growth of new skin cells. This treatment is perfect for those with ﬁne lines, acne scars, dull skin, enlarged pores, brown spots, blackheads, sun damaged skin, and so much more. Our treatments include a cleanser, toner, light therapy, Hydra-repair capsule, moisturizer and SPF application for face and neck.
- Express Microderm Treatment-45 minutes-$75-*Includes Hydra-repair
- Microderm-Polishing Facial-75 minutes-$105-*Includes Hydra-repair
- Microderm Package – Buy 5 Facials Get 1 FREE
ADD ON INDULGENCES
- Décolleté Microdermabrasion-15 minutes-$20
- Hand Microdermabrasion-15 minutes-$15
Additional areas quoted per consultation Options: Crystal, Diamond Tip, Combined Crystal with Diamond Tip. All Microdermabrasion treatments include Red or Blue Light Therapy. Red Light Therapy stimulates collagen production and aids in healing. Blue Light Therapy kills bacteria responsible for acne.
Peel treatments are used to help to smooth and freshen the complexion. The treatments help to decrease the signs of sun damage, minimize ﬁne lines, even skin tone, decrease discolorations and smooth rough skin. The peel will also reduce the frequency and severity of acne breakouts. Recommended Regimen: Once a week for 6 weeks and once a month for maintenance.
- Single Chemical Peel-30 minutes-$45-Peel Package – Buy 5 Peels Get 1 Free
Dermaplaning is a form of manual exfoliation where an esthetician grade, sterile blade is stroked along the skin at an angle to gently “shave oﬀ” dead skin cells from the epidermis. Dermaplaning also temporarily removes the ﬁne vellus hair of the face, leaving a very smooth surface. The exfoliation reduces the appearance of ﬁne lines, evens skin tone and assists with reducing milia, also helps with minor breakouts associated with congested pores. Dermaplaning is eﬀective for clients that have couperose (tiny blood vessels near the surface of the skin), sensitive skin or allergies that prevent the use of microdermabrasion or chemical peels. Our treatments include a cleanser, toner, Hydra-repair capsule, moisturizer and SPF application.
- Derma-Express Treatment-60 minutes-$75-* Includes Hydra-Repair
- Dermaplaning Facial-90 minutes-$105-* Includes Hydra-Repair
- Dermaplane Package – Buy 5 Facials, Get 1 FREE